Other units in Panama Agriculture Investment in Greenhouses
Organic Paraguay Greenhouse Investment Opportunity
We offer you the opportunity to own an organic vegetable greenhouse on our orange plantations in southern Paraguay.
The greenhouse is fully managed on your behalf and your investment covers all the costs involved: from buying and installing the greenhouse to growing and selling the vegetables.
You receive part of the profits annually while the underlying property and greenhouse structure always stays yours. 12months until first harvest up to 27% ROI / year 18 years of experience in Paraguay
Why invest in organic Paraguay greenhouses?
- Consistent high production of organic crops (peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.) regardless of the prevailing season
- Your productive greenhouse is a hard asset, which includes the land (1.23 acres)
- First harvest within 12 months with first payment after year 1
- You receive projected annual returns of up to 27% ROI over 10 years
- Investment in agriculture provides an excellent hedge against inflation
Why invest in greenhouses in Paraguay?
- There is a large local market for fresh vegetables in Paraguay – contractually agreed sale of all your vegetables to local wholesale distributor Paraguay’s fertile soil and short period of winter cold make it ideal to operate highly productive greenhouses
- The plantation (Nueva Italia) is located located just 20 minutes from Asuncion, the capital, to be close to the main supermarkets who will be buying our vegetables.
Why invest in greenhouses in Paraguay with us?
- Partner with an experienced administrator with a controlling interest in Frutibars S.A., Paraguay’s 5th largest distributor of fruits and vegetables
- Various investment and funding options available
- All contracts specify that you will not be required to make any additional payments after the initial investment
- Greenhouse fully insured against fire and force majeure
- Contribute to social and economic programs that improve the lives of our local employees
Request your Organic Greenhouse Investment Opportunity brochure below – or read on….
- Step 1 – Buying the Greenhouse
- Your purchase includes 1.23 acres of fully titled land and a 2500m2 greenhouse with all the necessary components for implementation.
- The greenhouses are produced in Israel and shipped to Paraguay via the South American distributor in Brazil.
- While many clients opt to purchase a complete greenhouse, other options are available for investors interested in owning part of a greenhouse (these depend on your country of residence – contact us for more details).
- The land titling process will begin when the full payment has been received and normally takes approximately 6-9 months to complete
- It will take 6 months from the time the funding is received for the greenhouse to arrive on-site
- Step 2 – Greenhouse installation, planting & harvesting
- Once the greenhouse arrives in Paraguay, our engineers will start installation on the cleared land.
- The construction of the greenhouse structure and installation of the nano sensor Fertirrigation system will take 1-2 months.
- Once installation is complete, the vegetable seedlings (peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.) will be planted, cared for and harvested by our farmers.
- First harvest is 3 months after planting.
- The state-of-the-art galvanized steel greenhouse is designed for an internal area of 2,400 m²
- Around 6,000 plants will be grown per greenhouse with an average yield per plant of 10 to 15 kg per year
- The mild climate on our farm in Paraguay allows year round production, regardless of the seasons
- Step 3 – Selling the Vegetables
- All the organic produce will be sold on the local market.
- Fruitibars S.A., the 5th largest fruit and vegetable wholesaler in Paraguay, guarantees to purchase of all your produce at market rates.
- We estimate a return on investment (ROI) of about 16% per annum from year 1, leading up to 27% in the 10th year of operation.
- The full 10 year ROI forecast spreadsheet is included in our downloadable brochure.
- To ensure sales continuity and reduce risk, Agri Terra KG (your partner) has acquired a controlling interest in Fruitibars S.A.
- Your greenhouse management company charges a 5% annual management fee on the profit before taxes
- If the client does not make money, the greenhouse investment program partner doesn’t make money either
Request your Organic Greenhouse Investment Opportunity brochure below.