This property consists of a 120 acre working ranch, buildings, water and electric systems and located on a paved road in the central mountains of Panama. Included in the purchase are governmental concessions to sell spring water, licenses and all paperwork for a going business.
The ranch is located approximately 23 km west of Santiago, Panama, and 7 km north of the Pan-American Highway.
There are three entrances to the ranch, 2 on gravel roads that border it and 1 off the new paved road to Canazas.
The land consists of pastures, vegetable gardens, forest, springs and creeks. There is also a lovely 35 foot waterfall on the property which is about a 10 minute walk from the house. The land has both hilly and flat parts, is fenced completely around its perimeter and crossed fenced into separate pastures for grazing. It is connected to public electricity and has power throughout the property.
There are many springs which run the year around and provide ample water to all parts of the the property through a network of water pipes, tanks and pumps.Buildings on the property include:
1) A large garage/workshop of about 1000 sq.ft. with 3 bays for heavy equipment and other storage. It has electricity and water.
2) Roofed stables for 5 horses, with running water and electricity.
3) A small furnished office or caretaker’s apartment of about 160 sq.ft. with bathroom, shower and air conditioning, built-in desk, small kitchenette and bed.
4) A 700 sq.ft. furnished house with 2 bedrooms, full bath with bath tub and shower, kitchen and living room. It has a nice porch with fantastic views and is air conditioned.
5). A corral with cement water troughs, feed troughs as well as new loading and working chutes for the cattle.
The land has been developed as follows:
1) There is a reforestation project of cocobolo, oak, pine, guayacana and cedar trees on 8.5 acres along side one of the bordering roads.
2) Five separated and fenced pastures for cattle. These pastures are planted in drought resistant grass and all have access to water.
3). Terraced vegetable gardens which contain peppers, tomatoes, okra, green onions and other vegetables. Fruit trees provide mangos, papayas, maranon, limes, oranges, avocados, chocolate beens, pineapples, bananas, coconuts and plantains.
4). Fourteen medicinal moringa trees provide ample dried leaves for sale. There is a solar dehydrator to dry the moringa leaves as well as tomatoes and fruits.
This ranch is for sale inside a Panamanian Corporation, the paperwork is in good order and provides positive evidence for an Investors Visa leading to Citizenship. The corporation also owns an agricultural and commercial water concession from the Panamanian Government which allows the Company to bottle and sell the spring waters of the farm.
All paperwork is in order to sell the water including current concession fees, health department tests of, and approval for, the water, annual inspections by the department of environment (ANAM) of the springs to insure steady water flow and purity.
The company also has plans approved by the health department to build a small bottling facility. The ground has been leveled, inspected and approved for the building.This is not a “forced sale”, and the owners would definitely consider an experienced business man as a junior partner with the option to buy the remainder at a fixed price. Please contact us with any offers, wishes to see the property, etc.