Over 12 hectares, most prime untouched virgin jungle. Property directly on the Amazon river, 1+ hour downstream of Iquitos by speedboat. Property on high ground in no danger from flooding (very important!). Property and land titled with official documents in hand. Front of property features a covered boat garage with two boats, a dock, both connected via a walkway throughout property with a river view shaded by mango tree for spectacular views and sunset gazing.
Seven main structures:
– Kitchen/Dining hall with food storage pantry and bathroom
– Original guest building, 6x single rooms with double bed
– New guest building, 3x double size rooms with two beds and private bathrooms
– Shared bathroom and shower building
– Maloca (ceremony building)
– Staff house
– Water tower
– Boat garage and dock
All buildings made of highest quality hardwood by trained carpenters. In 2021, each building reinforced, strengthened structurally and roofs maintained, good for next 5-10 years.
– Covered walkways of highest quality hardwood interconnect all buildings
– Security cameras with night vision, secure local storage, WiFi enabled
BOATS, DOCK, GARAGE:
– Speedboat – ‘Fragata’, fully licensed and registered, 115 HP Yamaha motor, 35 gallon gas tank, seats 12, recently painted, new plastic roof, new front/rear functional roof lights, new windshield wiper, new seats, engine tune up, new spark plugs, recent oil change, new propeller, old repaired propeller as backup, perfect for guests or goods transportation to Iquitos and back
– Pequé pequé – highest quality dingy row boat boat recently built with most durable hardwood, new 13 HP Honda motor, perfect for day trips or visits to Indiana for resupplying, catching the rapid shuttle from Indiana to Iquitos, economical and saves gas
– Floating dock, boat garage (reduces maintenance and increases lifespan of boats), floating on six massive 8m tree trunks, housing both boats in fully secure, enclosed building with additional storage capacity.
– Highest quality hardwood wooden walkway connecting boat dock at the river to back of main property, newly extended, over 200m total length. All buildings are connected via covered walkways throughout the property.
Note: All buildings have been renovated in the last six months, new custom doors, new Forte high quality lock door knobs, all interiors repainted, new mosquito screens, structures and roofs reinforced and replaced with metal for the 5-10 years.
– Staff house, recently painted exterior, metal roof, two bedrooms and storage room, kitchen, equiped with electricity, lighting, gas stove, dining table, running water, new Samsung refrigerator, WiFi
– Maloca, ceremony house, beautiful wooden architecture, floors and porch refinished, new screens, holds 12 people and shaman, roof beams reinforced and all new roof leaves installed for next 3-5, upwards to 10 years
– Shared bathrooms, single building, two toilet rooms, two shower rooms, outside sinks and utility sink. Four new doors and door locks, new interior/exterior paint, roof beams reinforced and all new roof leaves installed for next 5, upwards to 10, years
– Old guest rooms, single building with 6 individual rooms, each with back porch, double bed, holds up to 12 guests, new paint, new screens, roof beams reinforced and all new leaves installed on roof for next 5, upwards to 10, years
– New guest rooms, single new building, three large two bed rooms each with private bathroom and showers, two corner suites with large screens & ceiling fans, one corner room is also a master suite with floor to ceiling screens, fully screened sun porch with two hammocks and a deck overlooking lagoon, personal clothes line & privacy fence. The sun porch has flower beds.
All three rooms have had the floors refinished, walls & ceilings repainted, new screens, roof beams reinforced and all new metal roof to prevent leaks for next 5, upwards to 10, years
– Sun platform, new, located next to dining hall, allows guests to sit in shade and read or lay out in sun or look up at night sky
– Kitchen and dining hall, new front and back artisan wooden doors with full door knobs, interior wood sanded & refinished, bookshelves with small library, bathroom, complete kitchen remodel with new Bosch professional full gas range with oven, new large Samsung refrigerator (10 year warranty), new electrical outlets, new high powered lights and light switches, new grand copper sink and faucet, new food pantry stocked with all organic, non-gmo high quality food supplies (lentils, beans, rice, oats, seeds, nuts, etc) & many different spices in vacuum sealed bags & jars with oxygen & moisture absorbers for the next 5-10 years of food supplies. Many small appliances, juicers, blenders, toaster oven, 4x water distillers. new window screens, roof beams reinforced and all new leaves installed for next 5, upwards to 10, years
KITCHEN BACK PORCH:
– New Samsung 19 cu ft clothes washer connected and working off solar with utility cabinet and working outdoor porch sink, outdoor water faucet for muddy boots, etc
– Solar system, amazing powerful system, (17) German made solar panels (8x 250w, 8x 320w, 1x 200w), (22) 100aH Ritar German made batteries, 5KW American made inverter, dual controllers, regulator, professionally installed by certified technician, installed (June 2021), no loss of power since install, 220v to 110v transformer installed for US equipment
TOOLS AND SECURE TOOL STORAGE:
– Tool shed on back porch, secured door, two locks, security camera, top of the line new Honda lawn mower, 2 professional Stihl weed whackers, 3 Stihl chainsaws including new professional 660 model for cutting largest, toughest trees, many other expensive tools like Bosch GS 235 professional circular saw, full DeWalt 20V cordless battery tool set, full socket & wrench sets, hand saws, drills, sanders, axes, safety equipment and much more
– 3x functional backup gas generators, including one powerful yet quiet Honda 3500w generator with low use
– WiFi, prepaid for next six months, antenna located on top of the water tower, full WiFi for staff and guests, local service provider currently performing infrastructure upgrades, new towers in region and major city areas (Iquitos, Indiana), extra 6x 100m copper cables with network hubs for hardwired network
– Brand new cement Water tower with 4x 1500 liter tanks for amazing water pressure, will last 10-20+ years. Dug well and tower provide water to all buildings, tower recently reinforced
– Freshwater lagoon and fresh water stream, large lagoon stocked with fish. Freshwater stream on property.
– Chakra, maintained 1 hectare full of plantains, bananas and papayas
– Ayahuasca, planted 8 sacks of roots through property last November. Chakruna already grows wild on property. Both are required for medicine and ceremony
– Fruit trees, recently planted 70 coconut trees, 50 aciai plants, 20 guabba trees, 10 pineapple, 20 kymida trees, etc, we have as mature trees 5 pijuyu, 2 sapote, 4 guabba, 3 coconut, 2 aguaje, etc
– Female rottweiler and two jungle dogs for security and who guard main space.
– A few cats keep the kitchen and pantry free of rodents
– Wood, extra hard and medium wood of high quality for many indoor and outdoor future projects
– Guest entertainment, small well stocked library with interesting books in English & Spanish of all topics for guests, art supplies and board games
– Sewing machines, two antique singer electrical direct gear driven
– Large 500lb Stack-On Elite fireproof professional safe
– New business class HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479FDW printer with extra toner cartridges of each color and black
– Large quantities of raw organic fabric (cotton, hemp, linen), rugs and rope
– 12x new single person mattresses
– 3x new double person resort quality mattresses, 6x older and basic but functional mattresses
– Master bedroom organic rubber mattresses and bedding
– Organic sheets and blankets for all mattresses and ceremony
– 4x high quality IQAir air purifiers
– 1x dehumidifier
– 25x clay pots with flowers
– 10x high quality custom made wooden rocking chairs, 10x wooden folding chairs, 9x wooden benches, 4x wooden tables, 2x wooden desks
– Towels & sheets for all guests
– Authentic Shipibo art tapestries (3x large size) and paintings (24x medium) framed and hung in dining hall and guest rooms
– Too many other valuable supplies and equipment to list
– Experienced core team and comprehensive list of contacts, 4x core team with 30+ years of lodge experience as a healing center, 1x grounds keeper for general labor & daily maintenance, 1x lodge maintenance manager with carpentry skills, 1x certified tour guide & boat captain, staff lead who manages all labor, and 1x backup tour guide, cook & general help. Fantastic team. Custom embroidered shirts with logo for entire team. Extra shirts made. Incredible contact list for Solar maintenance, well maintenance, etc
– Ayahuasca Shaman, one of the best healing Shipibo shamans in all the rain forest works for this lodge and was trained by the best
– Kambo Shaman, one of the best works for this lodge, written about in book
– Website, Facebook, Ayaadvisors.org, Google, complete social media presence with recent positive reviews, new hosted functioning website with reservation calendar, recent posts
The lodge is currently holding Ayahuasca retreats for guests and is completely turn key ready for the next owner to continue the business or provide a self-sustaining, secluded beautiful riverfront oasis in the middle of the jungle, far away from the hussle and bustle of busy cities and crowded areas but less than an hour away by speedboat to Iquitos or Indiana.
Come enjoy the peace, quiet, tranquility of the Amazon river, private lagoon and virgin jungle, nature truly at its finest.