The apartment is made up of a bright living room with large windows. The living room is furnished with a 180 cm x 200 cm sofa bed, flat-screen TV with Netflix, a dining area and a kitchen.
The kitchen has a stove and oven, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer compartment, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, electric kettle, cutlery and flatware for guests.
The bathroom has a sink and shower and the toilet has its own room.
The bedroom has a double bed and wardrobe
There is a washer in the apartment.
Parking in the building available.
The building is located on the edge of EU district which houses all the EU institutions, EU country offices and EU agencies. The building is also a short distance from the NATO headquarters.
Other landmarks nearby:
– Diamant metro station is just next to the building
– Rue Franklin and Rue Archimede, where there are restaurants, bars, and traditional restaurants;
– 20 minutes from Place Schuman, where the main buildings of the European Commission and the European Council are located;
– 20 minutes from Square Ambiorix, an elegant and very popular area for joggers during their lunch break or in the evening, and Square Marie-Louise, with its beautiful pond;
– 15 minutes from the entrance to the Cinquantenaire Park, one of the city’s most beautiful green areas