Enchanting, vibrant, exciting, and historic are just a few of the words that can be used to describe Ireland. This is a destination that draws in many visitors each year with people coming to explore the rich history, enjoy the excitement of the cities, relax in the quaint villages, and take in the wide range of attractions that Ireland has to offer.
When it comes to funding your trip to Ireland, you can look at various options such as a personal loan or credit cards if you do not have the money available in savings. You can even get credit cards for bad credit if your score is damaged, so this needn’t be a hindrance to your ability to visit this fascinating destination.
Destination Ideas When You Visit Ireland
Ireland is a diverse and wonderful place with many different areas to visit. No matter what type of vacation experience you are looking for, you will find a suitable place that you can head to in Ireland. You can base your choice on the type of holiday experience you want, your budget, and the types of activities that you enjoy. One thing is for certain – you won’t be short on choice. Some of the great places that you can consider for your Ireland vacation include:
- Boyne Valley: Home to the Boyne Palace, this destination is located in County Meath and is the perfect place to come if you are looking for rich history and historical attractions. The Boyne Palace is a World Heritage Site and is home to a wide range of historic monuments and areas, which includes passage tombs that date back to ancient times. You can visit Newgrange where you can take in the amazing Winter Solstice if you happen to be there on 21st December.
- Ring of Kerry: This is a place that boasts the most amazing scenery and enchanting attractions, including historical monuments, castles, beautiful coastal areas, and stunning scenery. In addition, you can enjoy the unique charm of the area and a warm welcome from the locals in the variety of little towns and villages that can be found here. If you want to spend some time in a place in which you explore, yet truly relax, this is a great choice. You can enjoy a slower pace of life as you enjoy all that the Ring of Kerry has to offer.
- Dublin: If you are more into city vacations where you are always on the go, a trip to Dublin is the ideal choice. Here you will find everything from amazing attractions and excursions through to eateries, nightlife, shopping, and more. You can pay a visit to the famous Guinness Storehouse, which provides a wonderful day out and enables you to explore the history of this famous drink. You can also enjoy visiting galleries, museums, and a host of other attractions such as St. Patrick’s Cathedral when you visit this vibrant city.
- Belfast: Another city that is well worth a visit is Belfast, where you will find a host of fabulous attractions and places of interest to explore. One of the most famous attractions in the city is Titanic Belfast, which has been named Europe’s best tourist attraction on two occasions. If you have an interest in the history of the ill fated voyage, you will be thrilled with this attraction, which gives you a real insight into what the ship was like. Of course, there are many other attractions here too, so you can look forward to a full itinerary.
- Galway: This city has its own unique charm and character, which has helped to raise its popularity amongst tourists. The streets are packed with life and activity, and there is so much culture to take in when you come here. Many festivals and events take place in this city, and it has a wonderful atmosphere with friendly locals that are always willing to welcome visitors. Just off the coast of the city you will find the Aran Islands, which are also well worth visiting if you want to step back in time and see cultures and landscapes that have been perfectly preserved.
With so many wonderful options, it is little wonder that Ireland has become such a popular place for visitors from around the world. You can look forward to a diverse and memorable vacation experience no matter where you go in Ireland, with places and attractions that are ideal for people of all ages.
Want more information about traveling to Ireland? Contact us below:
Like Our Articles?
Check out our eBook bundle. Six titles packed full of premium offshore intel. Instant Download - Print off for your private library before the government demands we take these down!