Planning a Honeymoon to Costa Rica is something that you might only get to do once!!! Getting it right is not a hard task since Costa Rica has many beautiful hotels to enjoy a honeymoon. Don’t get fooled by the famous “Our Honeymoon Suite” because every hotel on the planet seems to have a “honeymoon suite” and many I do not think your spouse would be to happy about. Below our CRR’s top 5 hotels in Costa Rica for a honeymoon. With these 5 hotels you will be ready for planning your honeymoon to Costa Rica and we listed two that will get you into nature and 3 that will give her the R&R at the beach:
- Nayara Hotel Spa & Gardens, Arenal Volcano – Nayara was voted on tripadvisor as one of the top 5 romantic hotels in the Americas and getting reservations is tough so make sure you plan ahead.
- Arenas del Mar, Manuel Antonio – This small boutique hotel is an eco-friendly hotel with full on luxury in a very private setting located in the popular area of Manuel Antonio.
- Punta Islita, Nicoya Peninsula – If you want remote then this is the place for you. Located in a hidden corner of the Nicoya Peninsula Punta Islita has the best infinite pool in the country and loved by members of Tripadvisor.
- El Silencio – This is where you will take your spouse to relax in the jungle surrounded by the peace and quiet of the remote rainforest.
- Villa Blanca – The Villa Blanca hotel is another pick by membes of Tripadvisor and is located in the cloud-forest a very convenient 1 hour from the San Jose Airport.
Written by: Tom Ranieri, CRR Trip Coordinator
Like Our Articles?
Then make sure to check out our Bookstore... we have titles packed full of premium offshore intel. Instant Download - Print off for your private library before the government demands we take these down!