The Best Way to Enjoy the World of Disney
We could all use a vacation, right! Okay let’s be honest – most of us could use a year-long getaway after 2020. When it comes to a vacation, it’s easy to just think of a trip to the beach or a week camping, all of which are relaxing and nice, but if you want a truly magical experience, think Disney. In this article, I will be giving you the top ways to enjoy the magical world of Disney like never before.
Let’s jump right in!
Most people know that you can stay in one of the amazing accommodations near popular Disney locations, but if you truly want the entire experience a dvc resale is a great option. A DVC is Disney Vacation Club Rental that allows you to take advantage of multiple Disney vacations while earning points.
Although you could buy direct from Disney – choosing a resale will save you a huge amount of money and allow you to become a DVC member. Here are a few of the special programs you can enjoy:
- Animal Kingdom – deluxe suites or villas
- Copper Creek located near Magic Kingdom Park – stay in the Disney Wilderness Lodge
- Polynesian – island adventure with a one hundred forty foot pool slide, incredible entertainment, and a monorail trip to the Magic Kingdom
These are just a few of the many amazing vacation options you can enjoy when you purchase a resale property. As your kids grow up you can choose to sell your contract and downsize as well just like any sound investment.
The Point System
Another benefit of the DVC resale is the points you can accrue. Each family has different needs for how many points they need and would like to have. You can review the many different options and amenities you receive with each here.
Each resort has its own point system in place so you can choose the best location and attractions for your family’s needs. For example, at the Animal Kingdom, you can enjoy in-room celebrations, grocery delivery, transportation by bus, and Magical Express. If you are flying in, enjoy resort airline check-in, concierge.
Everyone can take advantage of the convenient financing options available. The DVC resale experts have put together a convenient range of various lenders and terms to suit your budget. Here is a list of some of the options you can choose from:
- Monera Financial – the term is up to ten years, five to thirty percent downpayment, interest is between eight and fifteen percent depending on your down payment and length of term
- Vacation Club Loans – up to seven years, only ten percent down with a nine to fifteen percent interest rate
- Timeshare Lending – up to ten years, ten to thirty percent down payment required, nine to thirteen percent dependent on down payment and length of term
Each option comes with its own benefits so it’s a good idea to review each thoroughly to pick the right financing for you.
If you are ready to create a lifelong Disney memory for your family, a DVC resale is the way to go. With beautiful resorts, luxurious amenities, and convenience, your Disney Vacation Club is ready for you!
I hope you enjoyed reading: The Best Way to Enjoy the World of Disney
Like Our Articles?
Then make sure to check out our Bookstore... we have titles packed full of premium offshore intel. Instant Download - Print off for your private library before the government demands we take these down!