Marketing Internship with Path to Full-Time Employment
We offer freedom, flexibility, and growth.
For over 20 years, Escape Artist has been one of the world’s largest and oldest online expatriate resources for living, working, traveling, retiring, and investing abroad. We also have international real estate listings, international jobs, and offshore events and conferences.
The Company: Escape Artist is an expat services website that provides resources, guidance, and connections for those looking to live internationally. With a large reader base and emphasis on trustworthy information, Escape Artist is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
The Position: The ideal candidate possesses excellent written and oral communication skills and feels comfortable talking with new clients. The Internship position is salaried with additional commission earnings, and for the successful candidate, can lead to a full-time role with the Escape Artist organization.
- SUMMER/FALL 2018 START
- Strong interpersonal/writing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (History, Philosophy, Political Science, Economics preferred)
- Self-motivation and attention to detail critical
- Willingness to work remotely, outside of a traditional 9-5 workday structure
- This position will be responsible for building Escape Artist’s network of international partners. This means seeking out industry leaders across multiple countries and brokering partnerships to extend their services to our clients.
- Management and updating of all existing partnerships in our global network.
The Location: One of the perks of this jobs is the ability to work from any location. The majority of work will be conducted via email and phone correspondences, so employees can live and work from anywhere in the world! Escape Artist has locations with housing openings in Belize, Nicaragua, and Portugal currently.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary plus commissions upon successful completion of internship
- Ultimate freedom (create your own schedule and work from any location)
- Ability to network with forward-thinking innovators across many industries and countries
- Gain invaluable experience in marketing and sales
- Work closely with a team of like-minded individuals who embody an entrepreneurial spirit
Resumes and cover letters can be sent to: email@example.com
Like Our Articles?
Then make sure to check out our Bookstore... we have titles packed full of premium offshore intel. Instant Download - Print off for your private library before the government demands we take these down!