Retiree Services and Assistance
The PRA provides a range of services to help the retiree settle comfortably in the country. We offer principal retirees and dependent children the following services:
- Greet and Assist – Upon your arrival at the airport, a PRA representative will meet and will lead you to your transportation vehicle to take you to your destination. The PRA provides airport shuttles on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- 24/7 Hotline – You may call the PRA hotline (+63.2.848.1412) anytime of the day, seven days a week for any inquiries that you may have.
- Assistance in Obtaining Basic Government Documents/Requirements – Our office provides you the assistance in obtaining basic government documents you may need during your stay. These include, but not limited to securing the following:
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Driver’s License and Motor Vehicle Registration
- Philippine Tax Exemption
- Medical Clearance
- Alien Employment Permit (AEP)
- Assistance with Banking Matters – We encourage you to keep in close contact with bank representatives with regard to your investment. Our office staff would likewise be of assistance to you for any matter in relation to this.
- Merchant Discounts – As a retiree, you are entitled to discounts from our merchant partners.
- List of Hospitals and Doctors – As retiree-members of the program, having a guide or List of hospitals and doctors, may be of help in the future or in case of emergency. The U.S. Embassy, Philippines, recommends the said list. The Philippine Retirement Authority assumes no responsibility for the integrity or professional ability of the persons or hospitals whose names appear in the given list.