Tucked away in the South Pacific, Loloma is a stunning 1,528-acre natural wonderland brimming with lush rainforest, tranquil waters and untouched beauty. Family owned for 30 years, the property is fee simple and free of encumbrances with major entitlements secured. Loloma is one of the largest freehold estates on Vanua Levu, offering an exceedingly rare opportunity to acquire property in Fiji given that more than 90 percent of all land is under government control or subject to long-term leases. Loloma’s abundant and diverse natural features lend themselves well to destination resort development, though the property may be kept as a private estate for the ultimate getaway. In either case, Loloma is in the unique position to offer a complete tropical experience in one incredible location.
• Expansive privately-held landholding owned outright and free of encumbrances
• ±1000-acre rainforest with hardwood trees towering up to 100 feet tall
• ±300-acre coconut plantation
• ±2.2 kilometers of beach frontage with copious white sand
• Abundant water features including waterfalls, nature pools, rivers, creeks, springs and streams
• Private watershed free from external sources of contamination and water rights issues
• Exclusive, controlled use of the water/fishing rights fronting the property
• Two small private islands surrounded by white sand
• Landforms ranging from low-lying beach areas to steep mountainous peaks
• Elaborate coral reefs and deep water drop-offs
• Rich mangrove ecosystems
• Deep, calm water channel ideal for yacht harboring and marina development
• World-class waters for aquatic sports, including diving, boating, fishing, water skiing, kayaking and paddleboarding
For astute hotel developers, the property is poised for integrated resort development—one of the first of its kind to be approved in concept by the Fiji Government. Currently in the planning stages, the master plan proposes hotel sites, a 150-lot residential subdivision, a 108-slip marina, sustainable agriculture/aquaculture operations, an environmental research center and recreational facilities among other development features.
For more information, please explore lolomaresort.com and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.