The lodge consist of the following structures:
1. There are 6 units with two separate bedrooms each with full bathroom, sleeping 24 people in total. All have a/c and en-suite with bath and shower. 2 of the two bed roomed units have been converted into “Self-Catering” accommodation with cooking area on balcony.
2. The separate large top house has a large bedroom with en-suite and lounge facility, and another 3 separate rooms and 2 bathrooms. This unit has a large undercover parking area as well, and is suited for special groups ie, student/business groups.
3. Communal swimming pool on site.
4. The Game fences between Umkhumbi Lodge and neighboring Kuleni Game Park (Additional 170 Hectares to view) have been dropped enabling viewing of extra game, including Giraffe, Kudu, Bush Pigs Wildebeest, etc, etc. No dangerous carnivores on site.
5. Store room and greenhouse.
6. Staff quarters that accommodates 4 staff members with washroom facilities.
7. Reception Offices with manager’s house attached.
8. Two bedroom, 1 bathroom, house, with outdoor entertainment area for owners or potentially a spa/clinic. Includes double large volume garage.
9. Separate private luxury single bedroom en-suite cottage.
10. Large double story “Lapa/Pub/Diner” with kitchen and bar facilities, overlooking the property and surrounding mountains.
11. Herbivores with prolific bird life attracting bird watching groups including large flock of crested guinea fowl.
12. 21ha of pristine sand forest. Fully electrified Game fenced with electric gate, 20 km off National Highway on R22 False Bay tarred road.
13. Large Reservoir with municipal water and Eskom Power.
14. In close proximity to Hluhluwe national game reserve, Mkuze game reserve, Tembe elephant park, False Bay, Sodwana bay, Phinda game reserve, St Lucia Estuary etc.
15. Age of buildings – approximately 10 years. (Brick under tile), and wood under metal roof, “Lapa”. Superior finishes with aluminium sliding doors to patios. All units with hot water geysers.
16. Richards Bay airport approximately one hour by road, King Shaka International airport approximately 2 hours by road. Private landing strip on neighbouring farm.
17. Closest town with schools, Doctors, Garages, Shopping centres is Hluhluwe, 20 km by car.
18. Major Town with Airport, Hospitals, Large shopping areas and Export harbor is 1 1/2 hours drive on Highway.
19. Safe well protected area.
• Selling price US$950,000.00, Lock, stock and barrel.
• We offer OPTIONAL Guaranteed Rent-back from buyer for 2 years paid in ZAR monthly (due to $ fluctuations) as attractive investment to buyer with 10% PA return on purchase price!
• This Rental for the 2 years [ZAR 2.8 million] is invested at bank as surety to buyer payable monthly as rental at ZAR 116,666.00 per month.
• Property is currently registered in a Company name, option to buy the shares/company, or property out of Company. Property is freehold.