– Located at 3 minutes from San Pedro La Laguna downtown!
– 100% Safe Area, built on a Cul de Sac, Zero Traffic!
-Breathtaking View from the Terrace overloking the magnetic Lake Atitlan can not be beat!
– The Main House : 1 Bedroom, Living Room with lots of natural light , Spacious Kitchen with Island, Huge Bathroom ( all Italian Tile; Bidet ) , Terrace overlooking the Lake has breathtaking Lake View, Adjacent Balcony , Garage; Cellar/Tool Shed, the Cellar is underneat the house and it was originally built as a Chamber with the right Atmosphere and Temperature for storing Wine and Cured Meats, it is very cool and dry and two of the walls are made of Mayan Vulcanic Stone.
– The Guest House: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom. Outdoor Patio ideal for breakfast or brunch with great Lake and Garden View. Guesthouse Patio and house are partially made of hand cut Exposed Vulcan Stone and Wood by mayan artisans ( includes Fridge, Stove, Bed and Basic Furniture ). Ideal for generating an extra monthly income, ready to rent.
– The Garden : Very Armonic Manicured Garden with a wide variety of Flowers, Plants, Trees ( Aguacate, Maracuya, Ficus ); Fresh Herbs ( Rosmarie, Sage, Mint, Italian Basil ). All the Flower Beds, Edging and Pathways made of hand cut local Vulcanic Stone. Fences and Wood Edgings made in Local treated Pine.
-352 m2 with foundation to build another floor
-Has its own Well featured with Pump & Hydropneumatic Water System
*Included in the price is all the Custom Designed Furniture (Cabinets, Burö , Tables, Chairs, ecc ) , Fridge, Stove, Kingsize Bed, Tv, Washing Machine, Coach; Futon.
-Lots of Tools and Building / Gardening Materials
SAN PEDRO LA LAGUNA
– Although is a very Quaint and Enchanting little Town, San Pedro has a Vibrant Downtown área where You can enjoy a variety of International and Local Cuisine choices (as well as world class capuccinos and croissants!) from Restaurants, Cafetterias, Bars and Joints with the most soothing Lake View you will find.
-There is a good amount of International Permanent Residents that blend and coexist nicely with the local crowd.
– The área is a Sports Lovers paradise. Kayak, Horse Backriding, Paragliding, Sailing, Jet Skiing, Biking, Hiking and more.
– Weekly Poker Games, Yoga, Pilates, Gym, and also Spanish and Art schools.