This is a brief rundown of some of the most important French news media outlets in France. over at http://france.escapeartist.com you can find the complete article titled “France’s Importance for France News and France Media“.
The French take their news seriously it is not uncommon to find people reading a newspaper in just about ever nook and cranny where people congregate. In bistros people huddle around watching the news on the television . Below, you can tune in at these channels.
Printed News Media:
- La Croix (Catholic, daily): A nationally distributed newspaper with 110,000 readers (as of 2009).
Le Figaro (centre-right, daily): The oldest and second largest publication within France.
- Le Monde (centre-left to moderate, daily): A French daily evening newspaper.
- Le Parisien (daily): Le Parisien offers national and international news.
- La Tribune (economics, daily): Tabloid in style.
- Les Échos (economics, daily): A French-focused financial newspaper.
- 20 Minutes (daily, free): A newspaper written and published for commuters.
- Direct Matin (daily, free): Free daily paper focusing on local news, sports, business, jobs, and community events in Paris a surrounding areas.
- Metro (daily, free): News and local events.
Here is a list of TV news stations in France today:
- BFM TV: A Next-radio TV channel that broadcasts news throughout the day.
- I-Tele: A news channel is owned by the Canal+ group and broadcasts news all day.
- LCI: A TV news channel belonging to the TF1 Group that broadcasts via the pay-per-view model.
- France 24 Live TV: An online TV channel which was the initiative of a group of people who wanted to broadcast ‘free’ news across France.
- EuroNews TV Channel: An online TV channel that offers a wide range of news from France, as well as Europe.
Radio Stations and Social Media in the French News:
- Radio France: Radio France is considered the most respected and most popular radio station in France.
- Radio France Internationale: This great broadcasting service focuses on delivering French news in more than 20 languages.
- France Inter: This station is considered one of the most interesting and popular radio stations in France; it broadcasts news and other entertaining features.
- Golfe FM: Golf FM offers an Internet news broadcasting service that delivers news pertaining to France in an all-around-the-clock format.
This is a article summary: The original article first appeared at the france.escapeartist site titled “France’s Importance for France News and France Media“.
Like Our Articles?
Then make sure to check out our Bookstore... we have titles packed full of premium offshore intel. Instant Download - Print off for your private library before the government demands we take these down!