Price $279,000 — Owner financing available
Upscale One of a kind jewelry and home decor Retail Emporium – retail real estate included.
In business 12 years. Want to retire, travel, write my best seller and reintroduce myself to my family in the States!
- 550 sq ft.
- Built 2007
- Exterior Storage Area
- Building Exterior Stucco
- Roof Clay Barrel Tile
- Large parking lot
- 10 non-compete commercial spaces
- 10 upper level vacation condo rentals
- 100 feet from West Bay Beach, ranked one of the Top Ten Beaches in the world
Penelope’s Island Emporium — 3 rooms, show room, large storage room, bathroom with microwave and refrigerator
In center of mall, so has 2 sides of windows
NUTS AND BOLTS – Sale is Turnkey!!!
- Includes brick and mortar store front
- Private Security System
- Museum Gallery Lighting
- Amber glass chandeliers
- 24/7 video cameras
- 2 long walls of custom mahogany cabinetry, freestanding with shelving and drawers
- Custom designed 6 glass showcases with towers, LED lighting and lower cabinet storage space
- POS system
- 4 amber glass chandeliers
- Floor outlets
- Telephone landline
- Credit card machine
- Business permit
- RTN Number
- Legal Corporation
- Strong bank and community affiliations
- Huge amount of seasonal holiday store decorations
PENELOPE’S INTERIOR INVENTORY
$100,000 wholesale inventory of fine jewelry, gold, sterling silver, precious gems, locally made jewelry, upscale, unique home décor, and the usual emporium items, postcards, umbrellas, greeting cards, bug spray, handmade jams, jellies, honey, vanilla, Xmas decorations. I never know what novelty I might bring home from my annual buying trips! Lots of unique surprises!
(PLEASE CHECK OUT You Tube Virtual Tour and Trip Advisor rave reviews on website PENELOPESISLANDEMPORIUM.COM)
Also FB Penelope’s Island Emporium
And Penny Leigh
Another website is my foundation to help the starving, sick, street animals
All the hard work is done, my customers have a delightful, laid back shopping experience and Penelope’s is well established with much good will in the community.
The reason for the sale is truly I want to Go To The Beach!
I would be more than happy to work part time, help train, if needed or redesign the space for a new business.
Living and Working in Paradise is easy to do, especially with such an established business.