Los Árboles Tulum is the Yucatán’s premier sustainable community sheltered within the virgin and old growth jungle. It is without compromise: pure, beautiful, natural, and sustainable. With eternity in mind, Los Árboles Tulum is designed to meet the needs, desires, and whims of modern society.
Sustainability – 95% Jungle Conservation on each Residential Lot
Alternative energy systems:
- Constructed with local naturally-harvested materials.
- Designed to preserve the jungle aesthetic.
- Pervious design that allows rain water to access tree roots.
- Constructed wetlands for wastewater treatment:
Environmental approach to grey and septic water treatment:
- Designed by approved engineers
- Preserves the water quality of the Riviera Maya
- Garden feature
- Construction Guidelines
Each 20,000 m2 home site is subject to 95% jungle conservation.
Area of Use is approximately 1000 meters.
Area of roofed construction is 30% of Area of Use = 300 meters.
Municipality allows a maximum construction height of 12 meters.
Setbacks to insure privacy. The use of natural stone and local timber is encouraged.