Located Right on the Amazon River with riverfront access. 10 Hectares. Virgin jungle. Land has large trees, fruit trees and fruit plants.
About one hour by speedboat downstream from Iquitos (about ~15 minutes past Indiana Village).
Buildings are newly built in 2017 and in excellent condition. Has a stream that runs through the property.
Has a deep-drilled water well and water pump with pump-system and pipes. Electric generator.
Pond and stream on the property. Everything is fully furnished and ready to use.
Buildings were constructed by professional local contractor with professional work crew. Excellent construction quality
Property consists of 6 buildings:
1) 8 meter diameter maloca. It can fit 10 people. Double doors to keep the bugs out. Has covered walkway leading to the guest house;
2) Large kitchen and dining room fully furnished and ready to use with tables and benches;
3) 13 meter very tall water tower / lookout tower with spectacular jungle view;
4) 6 person guest house with 6 private rooms. Each room has walls, balcony, two doors and 2 windows;
5) Bathroom house (2 toilets, 2 showers and 3 sinks) connects with the guest house;
6) Guard and staff house at the front of the property with 3 partitioned rooms and a common room. Note that this is the only old building on the property built by the previous owner and so it is not nice like the other buildings which we built with professional contractor.
Everything is in excellent condition. Comes with everything you see in the video, ready to use now (in fact we are still taking guests).
Includes a generator. Includes two water tanks (each taller than a person) in the water tower connected to deep the water well with pipes and pump system. Includes bed sheets and pillows. Refrigerator and professional industrial grade stove. Full cookware and dining utensils.
**Really an amazing deal and low price. You won’t find another offer this good! Seller is moving on to other endeavors and so offering at significantly below market value.