Win Four Days and Three Nights at the luxurious Casa Provenza in Medellin !
Casa Provenza houses three short term luxury rental units and is owned by the Casa Provenza SAS (corporation). Investors into Casa Provenza actually own a share of the Casa Provenza SAS. A maximum of 35 shares will be issued.
Casa Provenza opened for business in November 2012. Please see http://casaprovenzamedellin.com/ for more details, rates and photos.
Casa Provenza is located at Cra 35 8A-87 the most popular street in Provenza, which is a part of the Zona Rosa in El Poblado Medellin. The Zona Rosa is also where Parque Lleras is located, Medellin’s #1 tourist destination. Provenza is noted for its green foliage, abundance of flowers, plants and trees, a creek that runs through it, its many quaint shops, stores, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, art galleries, hostels and boutique hotels.
Casa Provenza has three story luxury vacation rental suites with two 2 bedroom options and one 3 bedroom option. Tastefully furnished with themes of Cartagena, Bogota and Cali motifs. Features include two Jacuzzis, a large social Terrazzo, an open Court Yard and styles that will appeal to foreign visitors. Additionally there are two commercial locales (retail spaces) that are currently under one year leases.
1) One lucky winner will be randomly drawn from the names submitted in the form below.
2) This prize has no cash value and is not transferable.
3) Only one entry per person please !
4) The winner agrees to have their name published on the EscapeArtist Colombia site.
5) The prize is subject to availability. Please allow a reasonable lead time for booking. It must be claimed within one year.
6) The winner will be announced on November 30, 2013. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of the prize within 48 hours or the prize will be redrawn.
Note this prize has been donated by Casa Provenza S.A.S. and First American Realty Medellin.
AND THE WINNER IS : B & D Halk from Ontario, Canada. Congratulations and thanks to all of you who took the time to enter and request information about the Casa Provenza Project.