There are many things that Britain has become known for over the years, one of which is its beautiful greenery and stunning countryside. With its rolling hills, enchanting wooded areas, and stunning surroundings, the British countryside has become a huge hit amongst both natives and those visiting abroad from other destinations.
If you want to enjoy the beauty of the English countryside, there are many different places that you can visit. Whether you are funding your holiday via savings or with quick cash loans, you will find some great deals on cabins and accommodations in the following areas. Enjoy immersing yourself in natural English beauty without spending a fortune.
Some stunning countryside areas to consider:
If you want to get away from it all with a trip to the English countryside, there are many different places you can visit. Some of the fabulous places to go in order to enjoy the beauty of the countryside include:
- Cheshire: Birthplace of Hollywood actor, Daniel Craig, this is an area that has everything from stunning countryside to beautiful gardens, stately homes, and more. You can enjoy incredible views and surroundings when you come here and you can enjoy having lunch in a cozy British country pub, exploring the various trails, and visiting areas such as Woodland Park.
- Dorset: When you come to Dorset you can explore everything from gorgeous views and surroundings to the literary genius of Thomas Hardy. Much of this destination has been declared an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, so those looking for the ultimate British countryside experience will not be disappointed.
- Lancashire: While this country is known for the famous seaside resort of Blackpool, it is also an excellent place to discover the beauty of the British countryside. There are various Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty to discover here, including the beautiful Forest of Bowland. You can also take in the unique charm and character of the county and its residents when you come here for a vacation.
- Cornwall: A visit to Cornwall means that you can look forward to a diverse vacation experience. You will find some stunning beaches and recreational areas to explore here, but there are also plenty of countryside areas where you can relax and soak up the beauty and serenity of this destination.
- The Cotswolds: This is an area that is well known for its amazing beauty and picturesque surroundings. Cotswolds is designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and when you visit you will see why. From charming villages and beautiful gardens to rolling hills and plenty of wildlife, there is so much to explore here.
- Lake District: If you want to enjoy tranquility, natural beauty, and a taste of the British countryside, you should make sure you visit the Lake District. This is an area that has plenty of stunning scenery for you to take in as well as offering unique character and charm. You can look forward to plenty of fresh air and outdoor recreation when you visit this area, making it a hugely popular choice amongst nature lovers.
- Yorkshire Dales: The Yorkshire Dales has become well known for its incredible beauty and wide open areas. This is a place where you can get a true taste of what it is like to be in stunning surroundings and take in wonderful views. You will find wonderful cozy pubs to relax in as you explore the countryside, and there are plenty of accommodation options that you can choose from when you come here.
- Oxfordshire: This is a place that is packed with charming country villages and towns as well as some stunning areas of natural beauty. You will find plenty of places to visit here, where you can soak up the charm and enjoy a warm welcome from the locals. This is a destination that provides the perfect escape for those that want to experience the beauty of the British countryside.
As you can see, there are many incredible places that you can head to if you want to enjoy the beauty of the countryside. So, if you want to escape from the hassle of day to day life for a while, pay a visit to one of the stunning countryside destinations in Britain.