When it comes to romantic destinations, Italy is a place that has proven to be very popular. Of course, there is far more to Italy than just romance. This is a place with unique culture, fascinating history, great attractions, and stunning scenery. You will find plenty of wonderful places to visit here, but if you are after a romantic destination, there are some specific locations that you should consider.
Whether you are planning your honeymoon, a romantic trip for someone special, or a break just so that the two of you can get away from it all, you won’t be disappointed with the options available in this fabulous country. All you need to do is decide which of these areas you want to head to for your romantic trip.
Some of the Top Places to Consider for Your Romantic Italian Trip
While Italy is filled with wonderful destinations that you can choose for your trip, there are some that just ooze romance, and this makes them perfect options. Some of the top romantic places you can consider include:
- Rome: When you pay a visit to Rome, you can combine historical exploration and adventure with romance. This is a great place to visit if you enjoy excitement as well as beauty, as there is so much to see and do here. In addition to the historical places of interest, you will also find plenty of romantic attractions such as the Trevi Fountain and the Garden of the Oranges. You can also enjoy romantic meals at one of the wide range of restaurants in the city where you can sample delicious and authentic Italian cuisine.
- Portofino: This is a charming little village that is shaped like a half-moon and is nestled by the sea. You can enjoy the tranquility and serenity of the area while being able to take in the sea air. Enjoy romantic strolls with your partner as you immerse yourself in the beautiful surroundings of the village. You can also enjoy dining out while taking in the sea views or watching the world go by at one of the many outdoor cafes and eateries in the village.
- Venice: Venice is a place that has become synonymous with romance, and when you pay a visit to the area you will know exactly why. This is a unique destination that is known for its intricate waterways and gondolas. You can enjoy taking a lovely gondola ride with your partner as you take in the wonderful surroundings. You can also enjoy immersing yourself in the local culture and taking in the arts vibe that Venice has become so well known for.
- The Isle of Capri: This is a destination that has become very popular amongst those who are heading off on their honeymoons. The wonderful charm and character of this area is just one of the attractions. You can look forward to being amidst the most stunning coastlines and incredible natural beauty. This makes it the perfect place to enjoy romantic walks, intimate meals, and a relaxed atmosphere.
- Tivoli: If you love lush greenery and stunning scenery, this could be the ideal place for you. This is a hillside destination that boasts the most incredible natural beauty including awe inspiring waterfalls. The scenery alone makes it a wonderfully romantic place to head for your trip. However, you also get to benefit from the wonderful charm and character of the area and you can even take a dip in the thermal springs.
- Tuscany: This area offers pretty much everything you need for a wonderful and romantic experience. From lush landscapes and beautiful scenery through to rich history and culture, you can look forward to a fabulous experience. You and your partner can even enjoy wine tasting, historical attractions, great shopping, and incredible food, which is a great way to chill out with your loved one.
These days, we go online for everything from finding the best vacuum cleaner for pet through to investing in clothes and accessories. It is therefore only natural that many people head online to book a trip abroad. By going online and comparing prices on flights, accommodations, and package deals, you can ensure you get the best price on your romantic trip. This means that you have more money to splash out on your loved one while you are away and enjoy the many romantic attractions that these destinations have to offer.
Want more information about traveling to Italy? Contact us below: