The Cannes International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo is the world’s leading exhibition dedicated to immigration, luxury real estate, and private financial consulting. The event will be held on 26-27 October at the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès in Cannes.
Participants and visitors
The event will bring together corporate exhibitors from 30 countries, including the USA, Canada, Great Britain, Portugal. France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Cyprus, Malta, Switzerland, and other EU countries. The list of exhibitors encompasses leading immigration agencies, luxury property developers, law firms, financial consultancies, and private banks.
The event will be attended by high net worth individuals, including prospective immigrants, international home buyers, and entrepreneurs. Visitors will come from the CIS countries, including Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan, as well as from China, India, the Middle East, and the European Union.
Topics of the Expo
- Dual residency in highly developed countries;
- Temporary and permanent residency in highly developed countries; and
- Change of citizenship.
2. Acquisition of luxury real estate:
- As a permanent or seasonal residence;
- To secure assets (liquid real estate in the world’s largest cities; generation of income through rental properties); and
- To gain temporary or permanent residency through investment.
3. Private financial consulting:
- Income and asset declaration in the EU, the USA, Canada, Great Britain, and other highly developed countries;
- Company registration and bank accounts in highly developed countries;
- Private banking; and
- Tax optimization.
The first day will be capped by French Autumn, an exclusive gala party. The program includes French designer fashions, performances by popular French musicians, vintage champagne tasting, degustation of fine French cuisine, a cigar sampling, and much more.
Tickets are available on the official website. For more detailed information, please contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 44 20 335 581 11.